Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Penny Peacock!

Good morning everyobdy!
I'm with you once again to show you how quickly you can do a project with LDRS Creative! This time, I wanted to do something a bit different (and let's say it, out of my comfort zone) using the Penny Peacock - Stamps & Dies set.

I simply stamped the Penny Peacock image onto basic cardstock and die-cut it with the largest die from the Fancy Rectangles & Layers Die set. No blending needed here, we want a quick project, so grab any markers or pencils you have nearby and fill in every spot from this gorgeous Art-Z design. Once it was done, I added this piece to a folded cardbase and placed four corners made with the Majestic Frame Die set. And that is that!

You could even recreate this project with your children for a cool summer project on a rainy day :-)

Aucun commentaire