Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New release on video!

Good morning everyone!

I'm slowly recuperating from my short-but-awesome birthday trip to Walt Disney World this week-end and I have to admit I'm not scared to say this year will be AMAZING!

But enough with the personal stuff, let's give you what you really want, which I assume is a glimpse at the new release from SugarPea Designs on video, right?!

So here's a card I created with both the new paperpad and the Easily Amoosed stamp set. I'll be showing you how I coloured this little guy and I really hope you won't be scared, because he is too adorable not to grab!



You won't see the cardmaking process (sorry! the video was cut short without me knowing...bummer!), but I basically cut a cardbase to 4¼"x5½" so that it would fit perfectly the paper pad, then added two SugarCuts – Zig Zag Stitched Circles (one of them being stamped on with a sentiment and a tiny lantern from the stamp set) AND our moose which was previously coloured- die-cut-and-stacked-on-foam-tabs, too. Voilà, nothing more complicated than that!


Enjoy the video :-)



Aucun commentaire