Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: You are a special treat!

Hello, all!

I'm back with you today for a very SWEET project featuring the Sweet Treats - Critter Stamps & Dies at LDRS Creative

These critters are the perfect touch to any cards, especially when paired with the Soft Blush - 6x6 Paper Pack from the TLC Inspired line. I first stamped two of the piglets and coloured them with Copic markers, then die-cut them with the coordinating dies. I tell you, these dies are life-changing! No need to fussy cut or alter the edges; you just position them onto the image, stick them in place with a little piece of washi tape (so nothing moves) and roll in your die-cutting machine!

I also used the Basic Pierced Ovals to die-cut the sentiment, on top of  the Dotty Doily Die Set and the Basic Stitched Flags.



I hope you like it!

Aucun commentaire