Présenté par Blogger.

Lawn Fawnactics Challenge 21 - Inspiration Board

Hey, all!

I'm slowly recovering from Creativation 2018 (gosh, has it been a week already?!) and although I have lots of things to do, time is merely there! I guess that what's you get for spending a week with the most creative minds on the planet, right?

But anyway, I just thought I'd share this cute card I made with two sets from Lawn Fawn, Oh Snap and Winter Otter.


I'm still in a Christmas mood (and don't judge, but I will definitely try to make Christmas projects all year long!) but the latest Inspiration Board at Lawn Fawnatics totally got to me with the blues and reds!


And since it is still winter after all, I figured it was okay to use these sets.


I'll be back soon with a few videos, so stay tuned :-)

3 commentaires

Nancy K a dit...

No judgement here! Your card is totally adorable, loving how you were inspired by our board! I really need to start Christmas cards now :) Thank you so much for sharing this super card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann a dit...

ha ha ha ha!! oh my gosh - this is so clever!! LOOOOVE your coloring! and love the background - amazing! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

francesca a dit...

amazing design!lovely card! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!